The HG250C is the HG250R in chrome. A chrome fire extinguisher is a great way to dress up your interior. Combining the clean properties of HalGuard and a high gloss chrome finish, make this fire extinguisher a show car favorite. HalGuard fire extinguishers quickly extinguish car fires without any mess or damage. It comes with a black, two-strap mounting bracket. It can also used with our quick release, billet aluminum brackests or Extreme Duty Brackets. If purchasing a billet bracket setup, use the BB250 band clamp and either flat surface or roll bar mounts. All of our flat surface mounting brackets can be used with our universal seat mounts (SM01BK/SM01BR).
Note: Ships to contiguous US only. No overnight/expedited/air shipping due to Hazmat limitations.
- No thermal shock to electronics
- No mess or damage to vehicle or surfaces
- Liquefied gas extinguishes hard-to-reach fires
- Does not impair operator's vision
- EPA approved
- Listed and rated 2B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- Comes equipped with black, 2-strap, steel mounting bracket
- 6' - 10' discharge range
- High quality steel cylinders and syphon tubes
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- Six-year limited warranty
I have the Chrome extinguisher and I love it. The finish and the quality is just solid. I had to use it after an accident that happened in front of my house where one of the vehicles was starting to catch on fire. I was able to get it put out quickly and extinguisher performed beautifully.
I was lucky enough to be near this vehicle when it caught on fire with a young mother, her son and a friend inside. Thank God I had two fire extinguishers on board from H3R Performance. I had to use both the Halguard to put out the oil fire and the ABC Maxout for the grass fire. I guess I was in the right place at the right time.