The compact MX100B is perfect for storing under your dash or front seat. Beautiful black finish will not fade like anodized units on the market will. It contains a siliconized sodium bicarbonate based dry chemical with free flowing and non-caking additives that ensure the agent will not "brick up" as some dry chemical extinguishers can. Use the MX100R to smother fires involving flammable liquids and rest assured knowing that the agent will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
- Listed and rated 2B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- Steel, single strap mounting bracket
- 5' - 8' discharge range
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- 6 year limited warranty