MaxOutDry Chemical Car Fire Extinguisher 2.5 lb
Twice the size and power of the smaller extinguishers, plus an "A" rating for extra peace of mind. These proven ABC fire extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized Ammonium Phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
Note: Ships to contiguous US only. No overnight/expedited/air shipping due to Hazmat limitations.
- Listed and rated by 1A:10B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- US Coast Guard approved with standard bracket (listed on UL label)
- 2 strap steel mounting bracket
- 9' - 15' discharge range
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- 6 year limited warranty
I was lucky enough to be near this vehicle when it caught on fire with a young mother, her son and a friend inside. Thank God I had two fire extinguishers on board from H3R Performance. I had to use both the Halguard to put out the oil fire and the ABC Maxout for the grass fire. I guess I was in the right place at the right time.