Double the size and fire-fighting-power of the smaller units. Provides additional extinguishing force for added security. HalGuard model HG250R quickly extinguishes car fires without any mess or damage. It comes with a red, two-strap mounting bracket. It can also used with our quick release, billet aluminum brackests or Extreme Duty Brackets. If purchasing a billet bracket setup, use the BB250 band clamp and either flat surface or roll bar mounts. All of our flat surface mounting brackets can be used with our universal seat mounts (SM01BK/SM01BR).
Note: Ships to contiguous US only. No overnight/expedited/air shipping due to Hazmat limitations.
- No thermal shock to electronics
- No mess or damage to vehicle or surfaces
- Liquefied gas extinguishes hard-to-reach fires
- Does not impair operator's vision
- EPA approved
- Listed and rated 2B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- Comes equipped with red, 2-strap, steel mounting bracket
- 6' - 10' discharge range
- High quality steel cylinders and syphon tubes
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- Six-year limited warranty
I have two HalGuard Fire Extinguishers from H3R Performance, a 2.5 lb. model and a 1.4 lb. model. The 2.5 lb. is mounted in my 1967 Chevelle Muscle Car, and fortunately I have not needed to use it. Just having it within easy reach gives me peace of mind; the Halotron clean agent means I won’t have any clean-up if I ever do need to use it. This fire extinguisher is good for storage from -40* F to 120* F, so it’s perfect for automotive use. Once I found the H3R extinguishers, I stopped looking for anything else; they fit my needs. Thanks for a quality product.
I was lucky enough to be near this vehicle when it caught on fire with a young mother, her son and a friend inside. Thank God I had two fire extinguishers on board from H3R Performance. I had to use both the Halguard to put out the oil fire and the ABC Maxout for the grass fire. I guess I was in the right place at the right time.