Twice the size and power of the smaller extinguishers, plus an "A" rating for extra peace of mind. These proven ABC fire extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized Ammonium Phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
Note: Ships to contiguous US only. No overnight/expedited/air shipping due to Hazmat limitations.
- Listed and rated by 1A:10B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- US Coast Guard approved with standard bracket (listed on UL label)
- 2 strap steel mounting bracket
- 9' - 15' discharge range
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- 6 year limited warranty
I was lucky enough to be near this vehicle when it caught on fire with a young mother, her son and a friend inside. Thank God I had two fire extinguishers on board from H3R Performance. I had to use both the Halguard to put out the oil fire and the ABC Maxout for the grass fire. I guess I was in the right place at the right time.